The c360 jack is an upholstered soft seating system with a simple rod frame which can be configured using internal corners, arm units and curved modules for a complete space planning solution. Typically used in healthcare, office, education and hotel environments and available with bright chrome rod legs or EPC colours on request.
With versatility in mind, the c330 primary (430mm seat hight) and c340 rhyme (310mm seat height) were created for primary school and nursery environments.
- Fully upholstered in a wide range of fabrics, vinyls and leathers – PDF download
- FSC birch plywood construction for hard wearing contract use
- Made to order modular and bespoke sizes
- Combustion modified high resilience (CMHR) foams for contract seating
- Tested at FIRA to Severe Contract Use – BS EN 15373:2007 test level 3
- EPC colours available on request
- Standard lead time 4-6 weeks